Sunday, May 15, 2016

We Are Open For The Season!


There is always so much excitement in the Spring!  You never know what Mother Nature is going to do. We always hope for good planting and growing conditions. So we opened on May 6th and I have to say it's been sooooooo wonderful to see all of our customers. It's nice to see familiar smiling faces and new ones too. Like old friends we get to catch up with each other, find out how and where everyone spent their winter, and give and get some heartfelt hugs as well;)  Everyone has been asking about our new market and when it's
going to be built. We have let everyone know that we have come to a resolution with the MTO (Ministry of Tranportation), and that we are look forward to share the experience of the build with our customers when they come in. We are excited and want to get going on this project and so does our community.

Look up! Waaaay Up! I took this picture out at our growers' farm when I picked up our first load of asparagus.

If you want to eat local all you need to do is stop into our market.

Sometimes you just want a little sweet treat. These Chocolate Buttertarts will surely do the trick!

It won't be long before our Strawberries are ready. On my nightly farm tour I took this picture of our Strawberries in blossom. I just love this picture soooooooo much I think I'm going to get it blown up and framed.

This year we brought Gunn's Hill Artisan Cheese into our market. Their Brie is perfect to pair with our Red Pepper Jelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment